Thursday, April 29, 2010

oh i hate this feeling though!!!

well readers, this would be my second attempt at posting entries in my blog. well, it is a so-called entry coz i barely write anything useful though.ppl must be thinking hard why i put such a caption to my entry this time. It has got nothing to do with people around me,so dun u worry ok.haha..I duno why these two three days, i was like so obsessed with what people think about me..
Eventhough i have got no problems with others, i still feel that i have one.Am i crazy or something??Oh, i'm so so flattered by this bad thoughts rite now, i somehow need to change the way i perceive things,l definitely should.its my bad and i noe its not a goo0d thing. So readers, any advice dat u wanna give me?i somehow need one la..i cant keep on living like this either.

No comments:

Post a Comment